Five chamber profile design
4Stars boasts five chambers (front to back) at the core of its design philosophy. Having two chambers either side of the reinforcement chamber greatly reduces thermal bridging and provides a superb thermal insulation performance.
Acoustic insulation or noise reduction is also much improved so windows manufactured from 4Stars provide the householder with a greater level of all round comfort and well being.
The five chamber construction and resulting thermal performance means that 4Stars is well prepared for any changes to specifications or building regulations calling for enhanced thermal efficiency.
– 5 chambers
– profiles‘s depth: 70mm
– external wall thickness of the PVC profiles: 3mm
– a traditional sash design
– galvanized steel reinforcing profiles: 1,2mm – 1.5mm
– A-class PVC profiles developed for the temperate climate areas
– the optimal choice in terms of price vs benefits
Available colors: 4Stars
– double pane insulating glass windows 24mm:
Ug = 1,0 W/m²K, Uw* = 1,21 W/m²K;
* Uw value is calculated for a standard window of 1230mm x 1480mm, with a surface of 1.82 sqm
Rw = min. 30dB (–1; –4) – max. 40dB (–2; –6)
– made of silicone rubber
– colours: light grey for white profiles
– colours: white
– white hinges cover caps